Romance and Reality
Sex Education and Somatic Therapy
Welcome! I am glad you’re here.
Welcome to Romance and Reality, where we believe everyone deserves the romance they intimately desire, as well as, the skills for when reality gets in the way!
Human beings have enormous potential for connection, empowerment, pleasure, joy, & satisfaction through sexuality. Our sexual health is a vital component of overall wellness, yet it is left out of mainstream education & healthcare. Due to this, it is common for us to struggle in reaching our full sexual potential. You are not alone!
Struggles can result from a wide variety of normal experiences (see below for some examples). Too often, people are left to face these challenges without a trustworthy guide to navigate the way to a more positive future. (Pro Tip: Google is not a trustworthy guide!)
“I highly recommend working with Bailey! She did such an amazing job making me feel comfortable and heard. Her insights about intimacy and communication with my partner were so helpful. She really wants to empower you to create the intimacy you dream of. This is a realm that often gets sidelined in relationships, but it’s so essential to address!” – Lisa & Joe
Challenges I Can Help With
Some common reasons may include:
- Difficulty reaching orgasm
- Couples seeking ways to enhance their sexual intimacy & confidence
- Reclaiming sexuality after childbirth, surgery, cancer, illness, etc.
- Recovering from sexual traumas locked in the body’s memory
- …so many more!
“Extremely informative pleasure mapping session. My partner and I really got to know each other better. It could be broken up into two or three sessions and still have good results. I would definitely do this again and am already suggesting to my friends that they try it out.” – Ben
The Romance and Reality Community
Romance and Reality hosts social and educational events regularly in Northern CO. Common themes for events include:
- Teaching all ages on how to navigate boundaries and consent
- Unwinding shame and realigning mindsets towards pleasure positivity
- Keeping the romance alive in a long term relationships
- Empowering parents on how to talk to kids about sexuality
- Sexual trauma survivor somatic skills building & support (donations only)
- …plus many more!
“Bailey was caring and kind-hearted. She was easy for my husband to open up to, which I was the most worried about. Her information made sense and helped us to understand how it applied in the bedroom. We have some things to still work out, but as we practice our sexual communication skills our time in bed together has become more inviting.” – Michelle C.